- 1 Can organic Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 TB maple syrup (1 dropper stevia OR 1 tablespoon xylitol if doing keto)
- 1 cup chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender on low. When smooth and combined, gently mix in the chia seeds. If your blender doesn’t have a low setting, mix them in by hand. Transfer the pudding into a glass container and put in the fridge. Ready in 4 hours but best left overnight.
- To really change this up for the gut, add in 2 scoops of Further Food Collagen Peptides!