I love all things pumpkin. Especially as the weather is starting to change, the temperature is starting to drop, and I’m looking for some delicious and healthy treats for the entire family. These bars are a hit in my house. I would love to hear what you think once you try them.
- 1 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or 4 drops Cinnamon Vitality
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves or 4 drops Clove Vitality
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (we use Honeyville)
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
- 1//2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg or 2 drops Nutmeg Vitality
- Put all things in a blender except the chocolate chips and blend until smooth!
- Add chocolate chips and gently stir in with a silicone spatula.
- Grease 9×11 pan with coconut oil and pour batter in.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350 or until a toothpick comes out clean.