Dairy Free Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
- Made in blender
- 6 eggs
- ¼ Cup avocado or coconut oil – melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup raisins
- Grate the zucchini on the smallest grater setting you have with 2 paper towels underneath. Let it sit while you make the rest of the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and put 12 muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside – flours, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- In the blender, mix the eggs, oil, and coconut sugar on low. Slowly add the dry ingredients until fully incorporated keeping blender on low.
- Take the paper towels under the zucchini and gently squeeze out all the water over the sink. Add the zucchini, carrots and raisins and stir with a rubber spatula until mixed well. Fill all the muffin tins ¾ full and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add time if the top is not fully cooked.
- Let cool on a drying rack and serve immediately with a big slab of grass fed butter or coconut oil. These keep very well in the freezer or fridge!
**To make nut free, take out the pecans and almond flour and increase the coconut flour to ½ cup!
Fun add ons could be crystallized ginger, dried apple, or shredded coconut!