Are you guys ready for the easiest recipe you’ll ever make?! Then let’s do this. You’re going to need 4 ingredients and about 5 minutes. Boom.
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take the coconut flakes and spread them out on a single layer on a cookie sheet (I prefer to lay some parchment paper down to make clean up super duper easy)
- Turn the oven broiler on and DO NOT walk away
- Place the coconut flakes in the oven, and watch them until they brown on the top
- If your flakes aren’t spaced out well, be sure to stir them and stick them back in for another 30 seconds or so
- Once they are starting to brown and crisp up, take them out immediately and let cool
- Put them in a tupperware and add sea salt, coconut sugar, and cinnamon
**We like to add almonds sometimes to vary this easy recipe!
**Should keep in a tupperware for more than two weeks.